Home Agency Information Informacion En Espanol License Searches Contact Us / Feedback Forms Consumer Information Investigations Licensing & Contractor Info Residential Recovery Fund Related Links NSCB News & Updates Construction Education


Residential Recovery Fund Disclosures

NRS 624.520 Contractor to notify owner of rights related to account; written Statement.
1. A residential contractor shall notify an owner with whom he contracts of the rights of the owner pursuant to NRS 624.400 to 624.560, inclusive, including, without limitation, providing a written statement explaining those rights in any agreement or contract for qualified services. The written statement must be in substantially the following form:


Payment may be available from the Residential Recovery Fund, if you are damaged financially by a project performed on your residence pursuant to a contract, including construction, remodeling, repair or other improvements, and the damage resulted from certain specified violations of Nevada law by a contractor licensed in this state. To obtain information relating to the Residential Recovery Fund and filing a claim for recovery from the Fund, you may contact the Nevada State Contractors Board at the following locations:

Southern Nevada:

Address: 8400 West Sunset Road, Suitte 150
Las Vegas, NV 89113
Phone: (702) 486-1100
Fax: (702) 486-1190

Northern Nevada:

Address: 5390 Kietzke Lane, Ste 102
Reno, NV 89511
Phone:(775) 688-1141
Fax:(775) 688-1271

Hours of Operation

Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm