INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE RESIDENTIAL RECOVERY FUND CLAIM FORM
- The claim for and all documentation requested must be provided before a Residential Recovery Fund claim can be awarded.
- Failure to follow these instructions will delay the awarding of your Residential Recovery Fund Claim.
- All forms must be typed or printed in ink.
- Attach the original completed and signed Residential Recovery Fund Claim form.
- Attach the original completed, signed and notarized verification form.
- Include all documents that verify payment(s) made on the contract, to include but not be limited to front and back copy of all checks; a copy of all receipt(s); executed lien release waivers; bank record of
- Additional documentation may be requested to process your claim.
(THESE DOCUMENTS ARE A MANDATORY REQUIREMENT AND ARE REQUIRED BY NEVADA REVISED STATUTE OR REGULATION)
- A copy of the original contract and all change orders, credits, refunds or discounts.
- A copy of a certified judgment award from the court of competent jurisdiction within two years of the judgment award.
- Copies of the front and back of all cancelled checks payable to the contractor, subcontractor or supplier that support the claim.
- Proof of any cash payment that supports the claim and a signed receipt from the contractor, subcontractor or supplier, if applicable; and
- A copy of a perfected lien, if applicable (must have been filed with the appropriate Recorders’ Office)
- Any other documentation requested by the Board to support the claim.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE RESIDENTIAL RECOVERY CLAIM FORM
- Statement of explanation as to how the claim amount was calculated.
- Provide photographs;
- Obtain bid Proposals from three properly licensed contractors to complete the work as calculated.
- Any upgrades in work not originally contracted will not be taken into consideration